Saturday, October 15, 2011

Collection Post: Zoya Part II

Here's the next installment of my Zoyas. And it's beautiful reds!
L-R: Posh, Blair, Kalista, Sloane
As for the swatches I have L-R: Posh (matte), Posh (with topcoat), Blair, Kalista, and Sloane.
Here they are with no flash under fluorescent lights.
Here they are with flash. ENLARGE! Look at that wonderful Zoya shimmer!
Posh: applies like a matte dream. And because it's matte, so fast dry time! Could definitely be worn as 1 coat and out the door. I always use 2. I love it matte and shiny. I actually did a post on this color all by itself. :)
Blair: PERFECT darkened red for fall. I love it on my toes...and on my fingers. Flawless application. 2 coats to perfection.
Kalista: a nice pretty brown. Zoya describes it as: Dark espresso brown with plum-purple undertones and strong golden shimmer. SPOT ON! It's really pretty for fall and winter. 2 coats for opacity...like most Zoyas. lol
Sloane: a really dark purple with Kalista-esque shimmer. It can tend to look too dark in some lights but under lights it's a beautiful purple. I think you can wear at 2 coats but 3 adds depth.

Well that's all for now folks. Stay pretty and polished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment