Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random Haul! :))

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Whirlwind White: Just bought for use on my konad plate.
Seche Vite top coat: If you know nails, you know this top coat. Never could find it...but now i did! :))
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat: ehhhh ok I guess. Just a base coat. *shrugs*.
OPI My Private Jet (newer formula): I regret not being into nail polish forever ago because I missed out on the original formula. grrrrrr. lol
Color Club Worth the Risque: fave! OMG! Holo! My first holo to be exact! Couldn't stop staring at my nails when I had this on. I loooovvvve it!
Color Club Wild at Heart: Also a fave. I looovvvve it! :)
OPI Linkin Park After Dark: I haven't worn it yet but i think it's soooo cute. :)
OPI You Don't Know Jacques!: Love it but just discovered a new color I like more. (Will mention in a later post. ;))
China Glaze Fairy Dust: Awesome top coat over soft colors. Like pink. :))
Well that's it! Talk to you guys later! :))

Ohhhh and if you notice that is twitter in the background.
You can follow me at @forevrADDY...if you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment