Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Day Nail Challenge - Day 6

Today is violet!
And I I had such a hard time making a decision. (>.<)
So my choices were Color Club's Wild at Heart, China Glaze's Mummy May I, or Essie's Sexy Divide. And because the weather was supposed to be nice I choseeeee...
Wild at Heart! :D
Wild at Heart is a purple holo that is subtle indoors but under a shining sun really comes into it's own. And flashes holo like nobody's business!
I was trying really hard to capture the beautiful holo and I think I did ok. :)
Outdoors
Outdoors
Outdoors
I applied Wild at Heart with base coat, 2 coats of polish, topcoat, and 1 coat of polish for optimal holoey goodness. lol It dries fast (as most holos do) And is allllllmost opaque at 1 coat.

Well that's all for today! Now I have to think of an idea for my black and white nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment