Friday, October 14, 2011

Collection Post: Zoya! Part I

Look at all my pretty Zoyas! :D
31 are photoed and I now have 32.
Shoutout to all the fellow Zoya pixies out there...HEY! :)
L-R: Goldie, Kimmy, Paz, Ali and Areej.
Swatches. Pretty true to color except Kimmy is way prettier than that in person. lol
Goldie: Almost like a barely frosty 24K nail polish. It doesn't really work well with my skin tone...atleast I don't think so, but I've seen it look good on some people. 2-3 coats for opacity.
Kimmy: Came out with the Summertime glitters this summer. Red with a really standout gold glitter. It leans orange. Applies like a dream. Dries fairly fast. 2-4 coats for opacity depending on preference.
Paz: The most neon orange I've ever seen. Like traffic cone orange forreals. lol Applies like most neons do. Thin, but fast drying. If you aren't anal like I am about my nails you can get away with 3 coats. I did 5 for full opacity.
Ali: Neon pink polish! Like...the best kind! It's so pretty and pink and perfect for summer or whenever you want a pop of color. Applies a little better than Paz but along the same lines.
Areej: My favorite purple-ish pink. I don't know what you call it. (Zoya website calls it a soft, muted fuchsia. Spot on! lol) I love it for summer and now that I think about it I'm disappointed I have worn it recently...can be opaque in 1 coat but I always do atleast 2.

Well that concludes this portion. I'll probably be back tomorrow with one or two more. I've got a weekend all to myself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment