Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge. :) - Day 6

Hello Ladies!
Thing for today is photo that makes you laugh.
Couldn't think of any of the top of my head so I searched thru fb pics and stumbled upon these.

This little number is from the museum of natural something something in Washington DC
It's supposed to be a man discipling an animal buttttt...
looked more like sodomy to me & my friends. LOL
Oh gosh. This picture is of my friends.
My friend to the far right was graduating and we decided to be kids and go to the park.
I played photographer most of the day as I do that alot. lol
This picture will always be a classic.
I STILL laugh at this picture!
My friend on the left had a sad face on as the guy walked off with another girl.
Now bare with me...this picture had TONS of comments on myspace...
yes! it's that old! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment