Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Things That Make You Smile. :)

Taking a few minutes out of my busy college day to post this. I definitely need to. It's finals time and things are getting SOOOOO hectic. So here are 15 little things that make me smile. :)

1. Gummy bears. :))
2. Strawberry ice cream. YUM!
3. Seeing my boyfriend on the weekends.
4. Having an a-ha moment while doing hard homework
5. When you think of a song you want to hear...and your ipod puts it on. :)
6. Getting back an A test/quiz and your teacher put "EXCELLENT" on top. (I still smile and this is college. lol)
7. A box of cheez-its. Not even eating them but seeing and smelling it brings back memories.
8. Viva La Juicy perfume. :)
9. Getting a compliment on ou hair when you think it looks bad that day.
10. Seeing new followers and comments on here. :)
11. Peppermint chapstick. (reminds me of my boyfriend)
12. A home cooked meal. In college it's very rare. So I am so appreciative when I get some.
13. Blasting your favorite song and dancing to it like an idiot. :D
14. Seeing old people in love.
15. Sitting in my pjs and watching movies all day. :)

Well there they go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment