Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Collection Post: OPI, the reds and pinks.

Well here's the start of my OPI collection!
Let's get started.
Below I have from L-R: Pink Flamenco, I'm Indi-a Mood for Love, Italian Love Affair, Elephantastic Pink, You're Such a Kabuki Queen, and My Chihuahua Bites.
This is under fluorescent lighting.
Flash
Fluorescent lighting
Flash

These are from L-R: Cajun Shrimp, Monsooner or Later, Dutch Tulips, and Kennebunk-Port.
Under fluorescent lighting.
Flash
Fluorescent lighting
Flash
All of these colors are very opaque and wonderful colors. I actually like the OPI wide brush for it's semi stiffness and controllability.
OH! And if you're wondering why some bottles are covered in polish, my mom dropped my polishes when we moved last year and we suffered 2 OPI causalities. :( I never got around to meticulously cleaning every bottle...maybe one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment