Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Found a Flakie! :D

I've never found one so this was a great find.
I saw Daily Nail tweet about finding a flakie at Forever 21 and I knew I HAD to get it.
So I did! And I got the last one at my store! How lucky?! :D
Well here's the bottle. The color is Light Green.
I layered it over these colors.
L-R: Sally Hansen The Real Teal, Zoya Shawn, Orly Charged Up, Sally Hansen Emerald City, and Zoya Ibiza.
Look at that flakie goodness! :D
This is the mani I chose. :)
It really shined under the light in my chemistry class. :)
And my never seen thumb!
So this is my first flakie and I absolutely LOVE it. Applied like most glitters do. I also did another mani the next day with Zoya Kelly and a matte topcoat that turned out wonderful enough for me to wear second day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment